Helping women with digestive issues take control of their symptoms so they can live a normal life!
~Penny L. Wilson, PhD, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Do you have digestive issues and can’t figure out what triggers your symptoms?
- Seen a doctor, or more than one, and not been given any real help to figure out how to get rid of the pain?
- Been told to use a fiber supplement only to find out that makes your symptoms worse?
- Don’t know what you can eat that won’t cause pain or leave you on the couch or in the bathroom for hours?
- Have family and friends that don’t understand why you don’t want to go out to eat with them or go but just pick at your food?
The list goes on and on. Having digestive issues is different for each person. And, people who don’t have digestive don’t understand how you feel.
Often the traditional medical community can’t help you figure out what triggers your symptoms and pain. You may have been told:
- “It’s in your head.”
- “Your lab results are normal. Really, you’re OK.”
- Or, handed a prescription that may or may not help.
I know all of this because I’ve been there, too. (If you want to read more about my journey, go to the About page.)
I work with clients in a holistic manner. This means we:
- Review your medical history – all the way back to birth
- Look for the root cause of the symptoms
- Work together to prioritize and address the issues we uncover
If you’re tired of not knowing what is causing your symptoms and are ready to feel better, check out my services page.
Or, use the Contact page to send me an email, and we can talk about how we can work together.
|Learn about Nutrition Coaching||Request a Consultation||Read Articles|
Penny L. Wilson, PhD, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist